DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

Bill Gates comments on Agloco as the next big thing

Tuesday, February 6, 2007


In a post from John Crow Dot Com, he states that no other then Bill Gates has released a statement saying that he loves the idea of Agloco. He said that if they can meet there July 1st goal of 10 million members, they will be the next big thing that the internet public can look forward to. This should boost the morale of all the Agloco believers and come as a blow to the chest to all the skeptics.
Quote from BlogFeast:
"I don't know about you but when a multi-billionare business man who created and empire tell's people that the Agloco system I've been using is going to be the next big thing makes me extremely happy."
"In addition to the recent bill gates statement, I've also discovered some more very valuable information to back up Agloco's history, some of the founding members of Agloco were actually the founding members of a pre dot-com website that paid out over 100 million dollars in advertising revenue to thier members, this is another huge thing which makes me very happy as a member because I now know this system is for real and I now know that they have a previous successful history in the online business sector."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2007 at 3:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice little re-write and quote to my artilce on BlogFeast have you been able to check out my true agloco blog at Agloco Hype Yet?

 
At February 12, 2007 at 10:58 PM , Blogger DJ's AGLOCO said...

Post from Agloco Company Blog:

"I’d like to quickly clarify some misinformation I’ve been seeing around the web lately regarding Chad Hurley and Bill Gates. In an earlier post, we referred to public statements they have made in support of revenue sharing, indicating that the AGLOCO concept (basically all about revenue sharing) is on the right track. Some folks seem to be erroneously claiming that Hurley and Gates have made public statements directly about AGLOCO (rather than the revenue sharing concept AGLOCO promotes), which is false."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home