DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

Agloco Flyer from My Agloco Online

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Here is a nice flyer designed by My Agloco Online. Use it to help promote and build your referral base. Try passing them out at schools, churches, or just leave one at a restaurant when your done eating. Remeber to add your referral link to the card. If you havent signed up, what are you waiting for Sign up now.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

 
At February 11, 2007 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Michael H. Lewis said...

Awesome flyer. I was in the process of making one myself. The opening sentence is wonderful for grabbing people's attention and focusing it on the subject at hand. Really cool site. I will visit again soon (isn't it cool to get featured by the official blog? Post #39 featured me and I got swarmed!)

Good luck!

 
At February 12, 2007 at 1:06 PM , Blogger DJ's AGLOCO said...

nhesson, I really enjoy your site, and check it often. Thanks for the comment.

Michael: Yea I was pleasantly surprised to be mentioned on the company blog. Traffic has really picked up from about 50 views a day, to over 150. Just from the mention on the Agloco blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home