DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

Agloco Company Blog: Interesting Site of the Day

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thanks to the Agloco Company Blog, my blog was listed as the interesting site of the day. Thanks to all my readers and check back with more updates.

Right now it is 12:30 A.M. Sunday, and I am at a Danville, VA, Super 8 motel, with the rest of our college baseball team. I will post some more interesting updates when we get back on campus.

I would like to host a regular chat session. Please comment on whats best for you guys. My huge ad campaign will start Monday-Tuesday on campus at RMC, look out!

If anyone knows a site with a nice splash page I could use, lmk and I give them a shoutout on my blog. Let's keep building.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home