DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

My Agloco Referral Network Update #2

Monday, February 19, 2007

Direct Agloco Referrals: 40 ( UP 18% from 34)

Indirect Agloco Referrals: 39 ( UP 26% from 31)

Total Agloco Referrals: 79 ( UP 22% from 65)

Ranking: 3.30% of all Agloco members


I am satisfied with where I am at this point, with about two to three weeks before the agloco viewbar is launched. I will strive for the goal of 100 total referrals in my agloco network before the is released.

I started an Adwords campaign about three days ago, and should see an increase in my direct referrals within this week. I have found the most success with the keywords "ways to make money", "", and "agloco". Though most of the clicks have come from the content network.

To all those that have signed up under me, Lets get our networks rolling before the is launched. If you have any question please email me or post a comment. Thanks

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 6, 2007 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll put it straight forward. Money is free.

This company will pay you $5 for every person who signs up for free being your affiliate. We all like free money as it is available to us, so I thought I'd let you know.

All you need to do is get them to sign up for free, and you make your money.

You could also decide to promote their winning programs and make up to 75% per sale!!

But, the easy part is to get $5 per person for free! They sign up being an affiliate for one of the best performing and converting affiliate programs available today.

The best thing is, that just as you can, they can start making money this way. Imagine you get 500 people to sign up for free monthly.

That is $2500 extra. For free!

You will also start to make commission on any sales the affiliates you have brought in too!
The one who brings in the most new affiliates gets to choose a huge price like a massive flatscreens, laptops and more.

Too good to be true? Check yourself!

To sign up for this amazing offer (for free) you go here:

http://freemoney.moneyisfree.com

Or click Free money

Enjoy!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Data Entry Workers Required Pay is $25 - $50 an Hour.Work from Home at PC. No Experience Req. Apply here

 
At March 9, 2007 at 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time and visit my blog about: Internet Marketing and Making Money Online

MajorEnterprise

 
At March 11, 2007 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing up college and wanted to make some spending money, but do to my hectic study time and class time schedule I didn't want a job flipping burgers or something. I finally found a way to make $200 - $300 poer month in just a few hours. Don't let them make you think you're gonna make piles of money because you won't, but a couple hundred per month was easy enough and worth it for me. Here's the link if you want it - college money

 
At March 19, 2007 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is alot of debate whether you can Make Easy Money Online and with so many scams out there it is bound to be a little bit dishearting!

So are there any legit ways to Make Easy Money Online?

Well, Yes you will be glad to know there are legit ways to Make Easy Money Online the only thing is all of them require hard work!

I know there are websites out there that claim you can become a millionaire overnight but if you think about it this is just not plausible!

That said with a bit of work on your part you will be suprised how easy it is to Make Easy Money Online and you should start off by searchnig for more info on Google and maybe join a few groups with like minded people!

If you really want to know how to Make Easy Money Online I would suggest investing in this manual, but only if you are serious as they will give you the keys to the door but you must open it so to speak!

One guide I would recommend that was created by an internet marketing genius, Carael Knight that made it big is called "How To Get Rich Selling Information Through Classified Ads"!

For more info on MajorEnteprise and how you can start to Make Easy Money Online, click the link below:

Make Easy Money Online

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home