DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

Do You Agloco Blog - Now on Squidoo!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Check out the Do You Agloco Blog - Squidoo Lens!!!

Squidoo can be a very effective way of promoting Agloco. I would suggest you build you own "lens" on Squidoo if you have your own or website.

Squidoo is a network where thousands of people create handbuilt catalogs of the ‘best stuff’ online. The Squidoo concept is for users to create “lenses” that are of interest to visitors.It’s also a free and fun way to make your own page and get traffic, as well as a place to find what you’re looking for, fast.

The "lenses" on Squidoo are ranked overall and by category. Two days ago when I created my lens on Agloco, I was ranked 86,000+ by Squidoo. After one day I moved up to the top 1700 lenses. The goal of most Squidoo users should be to get into the top 100 lenses or be featured as "Lens of the Day". Reaching any one of these would bring signifcant traffic to your agloco site. I will track my Squidoo ranking on my weekly referral updates.

So check out my Squidoo page, rate it, and make your own!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Volker said...

Hi David,

thx for your message. Of course I will add you to my link exchange program. You could add a link to my blog as described on: ALEP
(or just a link)

best

volker

 
At March 13, 2007 at 4:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice and informative post. I have a Squidoo lens as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home