DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

My Agloco Referral Network - Update #3

Tuesday, February 27, 2007



Direct Agloco Referrals: 49 ( UP 22% from 40)


Extended Referrals: 48 ( UP 23% from 39)


Total Referrals: 97 ( UP 22% from 79)


Ranking: Top 2.7% of all Agloco members




From the numbers, it looks like another solid week of referrals. I hope to maintain the 20-25% increase in both Direct and Extended referrals each week. And finally break the 100 referral mark!


So how is everyone else doing with referrals??? Please post comments I would love to hear from my readers! Also, check back either tonight or tomorrow, because you will not want to miss my next post, and thats a promise.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home