DJ's Agloco Blog - Do You Agloco?

Do you Agloco? Don't worry it's not to late to join the AGLOCO community, sweeping across the internet. Follow my blog as I track my Agloco network, post news, and give referral advice.

March Referral Contest - Over $100 in prizes

Thursday, March 1, 2007

In an effort to motivate the Agloco members without huge referral networks, I am starting the first ever Agloco referral contest. I will be giving away $100 cash plus 25% of my first check from Agloco, only to those members who ended February with less than 100 referrals in their network.

Eligibility:
1) Contests must have 100 or less total referrals as of February 28, 2007
2) Half way winner will be based on all emails received before March 15, 2007 11:59 P.M Eastern Standard Time
3) Final winners will be based on all email received before March 31, 2007 11:59 P.M Eastern Standard TIme

Prizes:
Half way winner Most Overall - $20

Most Overall referrals:
1) $40 + 10% of my first Agloco check
2) $25 + 5% of my first Agloco check
3) $15 + 5% of my first Agloco check

Most Direct Referrals:
1) 5% of my first Agloco check

Entering the Contest:
1) Send a screenshot from the Agloco site to : doyouagloco@yahoo.com
2) If you need help with screenshots click here
3) Include in the email an ID that you would like to be displayed on the sidebar.
4) There is no deadline to enter the contest, you may join in whenever.

Notes:
1) Every week I will do a feature post on the top 10 in the standings, the sidebar standings will be updated hourly.
2) If you are in the top 10 and you would like me to post your website link on the weekly updates, simply include a link in your contest email.
3) You may send send updates to doyouagloco@yahoo.com as often as you choose.
4)"My first Agloco check": When available I will cash out all my Agloco credits and choose to receive a check in the mail. You will receive the winning percentage of this check.
5) Winners will have to choose between Paypal or money order as a payment option.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

At March 2, 2007 at 3:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there I just did a quick feature of your contest on my blog so that should direct a bit more traffic your way and let other members know they can make some money if they register.

 
At March 2, 2007 at 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention if you want to help bring in some more exposure, run over to my blog and Digg the article, submit it to del.io.us and stumble it.

The last two can be found at the end of the post.

 
At March 2, 2007 at 4:50 AM , Blogger John Powell, said...

This contest is a very good thing, I am for anything that help the Smaller Members, in getting more referrals. I will help in anyway I can, good luck with this great idea. Yes I will also link to you.

John Powell

 
At March 2, 2007 at 8:16 AM , Blogger DJ's AGLOCO said...

Thanks guys,

Adam - No problem,, I registered for digg, and with digg my favorvite articles on your site.

Agloco-is-us- Thanks, I think the contest will motivate a lot of the new agloco members.

 
At March 2, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey is this a contest to see who get the most referrals this month? Like the winner is the one with the most new referrals since march 1st? If not, thats a good idea too!

 
At March 2, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 2, 2007 at 6:33 PM , Blogger DJ's AGLOCO said...

Yes, greg, the contest if for the most referrals more the moth of March only

 
At March 2, 2007 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awesome. thanks

 
At March 5, 2007 at 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice contest. Let me read more about it.

 
At March 6, 2007 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Jason said...

Hey, I put your link up on my blogroll, would really appreciate a linkback to www.aglocoandyou.com
Thanks!

 
At March 8, 2007 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Legit Freebies Guy said...

When's the next contest?

 
At March 8, 2007 at 8:37 PM , Blogger DJ's AGLOCO said...

free ps3/wii : Its not to late to join the March contest, you can enter at any time.

As for future contests, more details will be posted later in March. Thanks

 
At March 8, 2007 at 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!

 
At March 8, 2007 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't qualify though

 
At March 20, 2007 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Aravind Jithin said...

i am Aravind Jithin A J
i Joined in Agloco on march 1...
now i have 440 direct and 712 total..
please include me also in this list..
please visit my site for more updates..

 
At March 20, 2007 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I send you an email re:the contest but it seems that i am not on the list...why is that? I thought that this is for everybody who has below 100 referral as of Feb.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home